Robert Half is currently working with a Global Recruitment Consultancy that are looking for a PR & Content Executive, preferably with at least 2 year's multi-channel PR and communications experience.
The successful PR & Content Executive will have experience in content creation, press office and social media management within a fast-paced environment - whether agency or client side.
The PR & Content Executive responsibilities:
- Ensure integration content for social media and email newsletters to the overall strategy with key communications-led activity including marketing and PR campaigns
- Contribute to brainstorming activity to support B2B and B2C activity
- Working closely with the marketing and PR managers to maximise thought leadership
- Drafting and editing written content (i.e. press releases, op-eds, reactive comments, blog posts and status updates)
- Brief in (and where possible) design creative assets to support our communications narratives (infographics, social cards, quizzes, short video, etc)
- Use social listening tools to monitor and participate in relevant online conversations
- Gain coverage on major publications, blogs and any other relevant platforms through outreach of content campaigns
- Influencer identification and outreach
- Draft and coordinate regular newsletters to candidates and clients
- Managing in-bound media requests for comments or interviews
- Liaison with spokespersons and key internal stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Report on content performance using Google Analytics and Brightedge software
- Conduct analytics reviews of channel performance, making recommendations based on insights gained
The PR & Content Executive job requirements:
- Degree educated with previous PR and communications experience in a professional services environment
- Skilled working effectively within cross functional teams
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- An awareness of the news landscape and ability to come up with new ideas for research and reactive comments
- 2 years of experience in PR and media liaison, with hands on experience in writing, content creation and social media/community management
- Good understanding of the principles of SEO for content creation
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Experience with CMS and CRM systems
- A can-do, proactive attitude and a creative approach to your work
- Ability to work autonomously and are at ease to manage several tasks simultaneously and take initiative when necessary
- Experience with design software desired, but not essential
This global consultancy is based near London Bridge and is looking to pay a competitive salary with benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.