PR & Communications Manager, Wokingham -
Brand Recruitment have partnered with an award-winning, global consumer brand to source a passionate, driven and motivated PR & Communications Manager to join their team in Berkshire.
With a generous salary on offer, industry-leading benefits package and a strong cultural emphasis on personal development and mentoring; this is truly a great place to work. If you're looking to work for a business that will not only listen to your ideas, but actively encourage you to pursue them, then this is the role for you!
We're looking for experienced PR & Communications professionals, who have a wealth of experience driving engaging and innovative PR strategies for a consumer business. You'll have a proven track record of creating PR and communications strategies that get consumers talking about your brands and products. Whether that's securing a favourable article in a trade publication, creating a viral social media campaign, partnering with a prominent influencer or organising buzz-worthy events; you know how to create newsworthy and impactful campaigns.
This broad and varied role will see you…
- Working on a PR strategy for your division of the business and developing a consumer communications messaging strategy
- Creating a PR strategy and activity plan for new product launches and ensuring this momentum continues past launch date
- Liaising with key journalists and influencers to secure favourable coverage for your products
- Collaborating with the events teams on exciting and engaging PR events
- Line managing a small team
So, what are we looking for?
- You'll have a minimum of 4 years' experience in a PR & Communications focused role, ideally working for a large consumer brand
- Exceptional written and communication skills, a background in journalism or PR would be highly advantageous
- Team management experience of at least 2 direct reports would be ideal, as you will be managing, mentoring and developing a small team
- Prior international experience would be beneficial, but not essential
- Strong working knowledge of social media and influencer marketing and a sense of how this is constantly changing and driving PR
Our client is an innovative, market leading brand with an exceptional reputation. A beloved brand with a cult following, their strong brand vision and cultural values set them apart in a crowded market.
If this sounds up your street, apply now! This role won't be on our books for long!
Ideally located in Berkshire, their offices are easily commutable from Wokingham, Reading, Camberley, Farnborough, Woking, Guildford, Slough, Windsor, Maidenhead, Weybridge, Fleet and High Wycombe.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.