Working in a small dedicated PR team as part of a wider marketing function, the PR & Communications Executive will get involved in planning, developing and delivering a range of PR activities across varied communications channels. Key duties will include:
* Writing, editing and distributing PR content for use across online and traditional channels
* Preparing communications materials
* Generating news stories and liaising with journalists
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and managing media relationships
* Co-ordinating crisis communications and helping to manage a busy press office
* Co-ordinating and attending events
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a small dedicated in-house PR team and get involved across all aspects or proactive and reactive PR activities. It is essential that you will have previous experience of working within a busy press office, PR or media relations role - this experience can have been gained from within an agency or in-house environment.
The key criteria for this role is that you are passionate about PR, that you are able to identify a good news story and that you are able to create written content for a range of channels! If this sounds like you and you would like to work in a niche charity environment, please apply immediately - interviews are happening NOW!
PR & Communications Executive, £21k - Warwickshire