Our prominent Charity client have exclusively briefed Blue Skies on an exciting new opportunity to join their marketing communications function as a PR & Communications Executive.
Joining an established and talented team, the PR & Communications Executive will get involved in a broad range of activities including:
* Creating and distributing a range of communications including press releases, social media content and marketing collateral
* Delivery of proactive media relations and communications
* Developing internal communications and editorial features for the staff newsletter
* Supporting with crisis management communications
* Updating the website with relevant copy and content
* Attending events as well as internal and external meetings
This is a rare opportunity to use your existing PR, communications and marketing skills within a unique charity setting where your work will have a really positive impact.
You will come armed with previous experience of working within PR and marketing department, be degree educated and ideally have a professional qualification under your belt. In addition, it would be beneficial if you had experience of the voluntary sector.
It is essential that you can demonstrate the ability to proactively develop PR opportunities and to develop media relations. You will need excellent writing skills too and enjoy working in a multi-channel environment.
Interviews will be taking place in early March, so if you meet the above criteria and are keen to drive your career forwards in a charity setting, please apply immediately.
PR & Communications Executive, £25k - South Birmingham