PR and Communications Assistant - Top 100 International Law firm
My client is looking for a self-starter with strong communication and writing skills!
PR and Communications Assistant Job Summary:
- PR - working alongside the PR Manager strategically planning, drafting and promotion press releases in line with marketing and business development campaigns. Plan meetings with Partners and fee earners to generate new coverage then record the media coverage.
- Digital - social media management, regularly updating the firm website with marketing collateral, press releases, SEO and branding.
- Internal Communications - drafting and designing weekly newsletter, business updates for the intranet, flyers and brochures.
You will need:
- Minimum of a years' experience in PR, Communications or Marketing at a law firm or professional services environment.
- A creative flare, good eye for detail and strong communication skills.