You’ll be joining the OLIVER UK Marketing and Sales team, working on B2B content and PR activity to drive lead generation and increase brand awareness.
We are a fast-growing advertising agency. The brand has already successfully been featured in top tier media publications and we are now looking to hire a full-time, experienced and connected PR and Communications Manager to join our marketing team.
You will have worked in a fast growth business, and will have strong experience and contacts within the marketing services sector and associated media, that you can leverage to gain immediate traction for the brand.
Your role will be focused on developing PR and Communication strategies all the way through to execution and evaluation. You will be highly proficient at simplifying technical content for PR and social media channels. You will have experience working with media and marketing journalists, relevant digital communities, bloggers and social media influencers to create and manage PR campaigns, case studies, user stories and via targeted industry events.
We are looking for an excellent communicator and networker, with a solid, relevant contact list - highly organised and with brilliant people skills who will excel at the challenge of working within a fast-paced agency with big ambitions.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic team with plenty of room for developing leading edge skills, growth and rapid career progression to take you to the next level.
The role will report to the Marketing Manager as part of the Sales and Marketing Team, however the candidate will also gain exposure and add value working cross functionally on various projects within the wider business.
- Work with the Marketing Team to support the development, and manage implementation of the PR, social media and comms strategies across B2C and B2B
- Accountable for creating and editing blogs, web copy and press releases, as required.
- Creation and delivery of an online content calendar in line with current business objectives and market trends.
- Writing insightful and concise B2B focused blogs for the OLIVER website and social media channels.
- Be able to work with senior agency thought leaders and generate content for PR use
- Lead and develop creative campaigns and ideas for PR, events and social media.
- Measuring and optimising content on a regular basis, including keeping weekly reporting on website figures.
- Be a brand guardian for OLIVER, ensuring all output is consistently on brand voice, style and tone.
- Attend talks and events relevant to the property industry and share insights, tweet and stream live social media content for the brand.
- Utilise tools such as Salesforce, Pardot, and Hootsuite to report on brand mentions, PR and channel performance, reveal insights and provide recommendations.
- Handle development and delivery of all branded merchandise needs, sourcing suppliers and ensuring brand and quality control.
- Create and maintain relationships with relevant influencers, journalists, bloggers and digital community leaders.
- Manage media partners, competitions, social media promotions and events to ensure consistency across all communications channels and high quality execution
- Monitoring press stories relating to the company and its brand, maximising opportunities for positive PR and coordinating crisis comms if required
Skills, experience & personal attributes
- You will be degree educated, preferably within communications, marketing or media and / or have high profile brand management experience.
- Experience working in the PR/ Comms and marketing industry, within the marketing services or agency sector.
- Passionate about marketing challenges and keeping up to date on the latest marketing trends – you’ll be creating content for a marketing audience.
- A knowledge of tools such as Salesforce, Pardot, Hootsuite and Google Analytics.
- Previous experience writing and placing press releases and data-led consumer stories to media.