An amazing consumer PR agency based in London is currently recruiting for 2 PR Account Managers to join their ranks and work across a large portfolio of consumer brands, creating visionary and innovative PR campaigns.
This is a great opportunity for someone with ambition and a real passion for creating strong and long term relationships client clients AND journalists.
- You will be the main contact for the day-to-day client team, responsible for driving projects forward and reporting to your Account Director ensuring they are kept up-to-date on all activity
- You will be responsible for successfully managing the client's changing needs, responding positively to requests, managing expectations where needed and ensuring a successful outcome that meets agreed deadlines
- You will build a close relationship with the Brand Assistant / Brand Manager / PR Manager at the client
- As an Account Manager, you'll need to lead by example and inspire the team to deliver best in class coverage for your clients ensuring:
- Attend paper meetings each morning to review daily news looking for new opportunities and stories to piggy back on
- Manage the team to continue to build and sustain relationships with key journalists
- Regularly make calls to journalists to ascertain potential opportunities for client
- Demonstrate the ability to supervise a small team, supporting your Account Director to lead brainstorms and draft campaign plans
- Solid experience in consumer PR up to Account Management level
- Superior communication, time and project management skills
- Ability to manage fluctuating workloads and stay calm and focused
- Creativity and ability to innovate
- Strong team working skills, resilience, tenacity and a sense of humour