Full-service communications agency seeks an experienced Senior Account Executive or Account Manager to join its passionate PR team
This specialist agency partners with a roster of forward-thinking Fintech clients, transforming the complex into compelling, creative communications that establish meaningful relationships with their audiences. They are leaders in their field, which is down to a passionate and motivated team who love what they do. This is an agency where culture is everything - expect to be part of a collaborative team and feel valued every day.
This is an integral role where you can develop as both team support and a leader. You will further develop your knowledge and expertise in Financial Services, becoming an invaluable source of expertise to your clients:
- Project planning and development of critical paths and timetables for all client work
- Manage junior members of the account team
- Develop media strategies for clients’ interests
- Oversee and implement media relations’ activity, including timings, distribution lists, methods of distribution
- Develop and maintain relationships with journalists, suppliers, and key stakeholders
- Design, plan and manage client events, including press conferences, dinners, seminars, receptions etc
- Provide creative input into how the social web could be leveraged for client activity
- Identify opportunities to expand and develop existing business with clients
This role would suit an ambitious Senior Account Executive or Junior Account Manager ready to take on their next challenge. You must have prior experience in Financial Services or B2B PR.
Salary and benefits
Up to £35k + benefits
Please note that due to the volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.