Job Title: Account Manager - Energy and Transport (Corporate Communications)
Location: West London
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 Amazing range of benefits including a Reward Bonus Scheme, Tailored training package, generous holiday package, competitive pension scheme, subsidised travel and a cycle to work scheme.
About the PR Company
A fantastic role for an Account Manager has just opened to join my clients growing corporate communications practice based in West London.
Based in Central London and having only been founded in 2010 this PR company have grown to become recognised as one of the top public affairs consultancies in the UK. Working within an array of expanding markets such as energy and transport. This is an extraordinary opportunity for a stand out candidate at Senior Account Executive to join the team and grow their career within this independent company.
About the PR Account Manager (corporate communications)
This role offers an outstanding opportunity for a rising account manager with a strong desire to excel their career in corporate communications.
As an account manager, you will work extremely close with the Practice Director to collaborate and delivery exceptional service to clients.
- You will be pushed and supported to develop creative marketing initiatives, new business opportunities and creating your own personal network.
- Working with a diverse and high-end client base (energy, transport, CEO profiling)
- You will be working with various teams and sectors within the business to deliver the best results for clients
- Hold a good understanding of the media and ideally knowledgeable in the corporate communications field
- Preferably experienced in the development and implementation of communications campaigns and effective use of available channels
- Ideally holds a good understanding of working with creative agencies, including designers and media producers
- A client-focused mindset that values accessibility, responsiveness and quality
- Ability to analyse, summarise and communicate on intricate business challenges for varied audiences
- A great communicator with excellent interpersonal and team collaboration skills
- An organised worker with a sharp eye for attention to detail
- Continuously curious and willing to develop their skill set
If you have roughly 3 years' experience within corporate communications or are looking for a new role in PR with a passion for providing excellent client service with the skills to match, now is a great opportunity to apply and make a difference for this well-established PR company.
The account manager roles will receive a highly competitive salary paying from £32,000 - £36,000 depending on experience and fantastic company benefits.
Where to Apply.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com (020 3826 1221)
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Account Manager