About the B2B Tech PR Firm
Some agencies do things the traditional way, but my client believes in doing things differently. Great client relationships, big ideas and creativity, my client is a purpose led and global PR agency.
Working with clients in ecommerce, security and robotics, my client works with industry leaders, offering the chance to work on varied and exciting briefs.
As an Account Manager, you will be joining a team of PR and communications specialists, offering the chance to join at a time of exciting high-growth plans.
About the B2B Tech PR Account Manager role
As an Account Manager, you will have an opportunity to further develop both your management and communications skills in an international PR agency.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Leading in building accounts, providing counsel and developing client relationships
- Managing JAE/AEs and showing effective leadership
- Proactively working in a fast-paced and creative environment, building the business and supporting colleagues in a collaborative environment
- Generate content for trade, business and vertical media
If you have B2B tech experience, strong knowledge of the media landscape and are driven to succeed, then this the opportunity global PR agency is for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
- Have 2-4 years PR experience with, ideally, strong B2B tech experience
- Be a strong writer, proactive communicator and have good computer skills
- Have a strong understanding of the industry, be experienced in new business pitching and have a passion for technology and business
- Be a positive, can-do person who is adaptable, collaborative and articulate
The Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £38,000 depending on experience plus excellent company benefits including birthday off, flexi-working, travel loans and bonuses.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 8261209.