This is a contract role but we're also recruiting for the on a permanent basis so please let us know if either could be of interest. They are growing due to new accounts and an increase in workload.
Duties + Experience:
- Ability to work as part of an integrated PR / Social team
- Experience managing the creative process and delivering PR campaigns in an agency environment coupled with exceptionally strong client service skills
- Excellent understanding of global PR programme planning
- Experience managing up to four/five clients at any given time
- Experience writing local market / activation toolkit for national clients
- Experience delivering projects for both regional and national implementation; understanding of, and experience working on global/multi market PR campaigns
- Demonstrated experience in managing large scale launch events and media/influencer
- Previous experience managing suppliers and other third-party agencies with the ability to write clear briefs and work orders; have the confidence to challenge agencies on approach, recommendation and costs
- Exceptional communication and people management skills including the ability to communicate with a diverse range of stakeholder
This is a live role with a key client. For full details and immediate consideration, please apply ASAP.