PR Account Manager
|Job Title:||PR Account Manager|
|Salary:||£27000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2020-01-21 00:00:00}|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Cook-Brown|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 17:14|
As I said earlier my client is going from strength to strength and continues to bring new clients on board. As they are a Global B2B Specialist Communications Agency you would be working with some big clients on some really interesting PR campaigns. As a PR Account Manager you will be expected to take on 4-5 clients and really put your stamp on thinks whilst utilising the team/resources around you. You will create and implement B2B led PR strategies and really work as a team not only with your immediate colleagues but also the wider team, although they are a large agency they still have that family culture. You will also be heavily involved in team brainstorming session across the business so although this is a PR led role it is a lot more integrated that your average PR Account Manager. You will also get involved in any pitches whether they be existing or new clients.
What We're Looking For:
• You will have a solid background in either B2B PR, Corporate Communications or an Integrated agency as an existing Account Manager.
• Exceptional Media relations and written skills are a given but you need to be able to really push the boundaries.
• Ideally you will have a solid background in B2B PR, Marketing, Digital and/or Events
• You must be creative, proactive and be self-motivated.
• This is a challenging role that offers a lot of benefits and progression so we need someone who is really driven to succeed!
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Lucy on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PR Account Manager / Executive
£18000 - £26000 per annum
PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
£25000 - £35000 per annum
PR Account Executive
Performance Account Director
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum