We have an excellent opportunity for an Account Executive to join a rapidly expanding Top 3 Financial PR Agency. A global agency of around 250 strong globally with outstanding established relationships working with large corporate brands that are recognised world-wide. This agency has several divisions; "Financial PR", "Corporate PR", "Financial Services PR", Brand PR, "Marketing, Events and Digital" and "Content Creation/ Brand Partnerships". The divisions work together to produce integrated, award-winning campaigns. They have clients ranging from BNP Paribas, Allianz & JP Morgan.
They work across both UK and international briefs, implementing the global work with unmissable opportunities to gain fantastic contacts internationally and to travel the world!
They have won several awards over the years such as "Best Agency To Work For" and are dedicated investing in the career development of people. As a Account Executive you will be working for a business that have a huge investment in training and rewarding their team!
About The PR Account Executive
Due to several New Business wins they are seeking an Account Executive to join their Financial PR team - a team that is growing from strength to strength especially with their most recent wins! This is an opportunity for you to make a noticeable difference on the team, despite already being a successful and established team!
The responsibilities of the PR Account Executive include:
* You will be able to aid in implementing your client's business strategy and campaigns.
* You will have the support of an experienced team who will help mould and grow your career.
* Liaising with the media so they buy into big features and larger stories.
* Be the face of this Financial PR Agency and have diverse client experience
About the New PR Account Executive
Are you a creative and focused individual with previous Financial PR experience, now is your chance to not miss an opportunity to apply to be a PR Account Executive in a high profile company.
Essential Skills of the PR Account Executive :
* You should have previous PR experience (ideally some form of internship)
* You ideally should enjoy writing press releases and writing copy.
* A keen interest in the Financial PR sector and good media relations
* Advantageous, to be passionate about the Financial PR industry.
* You should ideally have an understanding of integrated campaigns
In return from the Financial PR Agency the Account Executive will receive…
* Annual performance bonuses
* Early finishing hours on a Friday!
* New Business bonus scheme
Around £22,000 - £25,000 basic + bonus
Do not hesitate to contact me to apply for a confidential chat about the Account Executive role in more detail, email@example.com or 0203 966 7909