ABOUT THE ENTERTAINMENT PR AGENCY
- A fast-growing and game-changing PR agency, representing both brands and talent in the entertainment space
- Exciting and integrated work including traditional PR, brand consultation, and personal publicity
- Bubbly and ambitious team who enjoy regular working and great company benefits, looking for a proactive and passionate Publicity Coordinator to join their London-based team
ABOUT THE ENTERTAINMENT PR COORDINATOR ROLE
- Support and learn from a great team of Publicists, maintaining and building profiles of some of the UK's most exciting entertainment brands and digital talent
- Write reports, compile coverage, and create media lists efficiently and presentably
- Act as a positive and supportive member of a great team
- Have at least 1 years' PR/press office experience in the entertainment, film, or TV spaces
- Be outgoing and confident, bursting with enthusiasm - they love a people person!
- Be able to source and organise information, such as journalist contact details or our client's coverage in newspapers, logically, accurately and quickly
- Love social media and be able to demonstrate how you make posts engaging
- Consume news and have an eye for the latest trends
- Have brilliant written and verbal communication skills, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1221 for more info.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive