About The PR B2B Technology Firm
This agency is a global PR firm based in central London. As an Account Executive in the B2B Tech team, you will be working for a leading PR firm offering a great opportunity for someone looking to establish themselves in the PR industry.
My client works with leading firms across the tech, industrial and security sectors.
If you are ambitious, have an interest in tech and experience in B2B PR then my client is offering a fantastic opportunity for you.
About The Account Executive Role
As a PR Account Executive, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop contributed content on behalf of our clients and enhance both your technical and client servicing skills, in the B2B Tech team within an established PR firm.
Key Responsibilities for the PR Account Executive:
- Supporting proactive and effective PR campaigns, generating content on behalf of clients and raising profiles to increase awareness of client key staff
- Proactively working in a collaborative and creative environment, contributing to brainstorms, preparing weekly client updates and selling-in stories to the media
- Working efficiently on creative PR campaigns, conducting innovative research and preparing important press releases and articles - producing all round high-quality content
- Supporting senior colleagues in their work and contributing to the general growth of the company
If you have B2B PR experience, a passion for tech and a desire to deliver outstanding creative campaigns, then the chance to join an innovative, rewarding and global PR firm is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Executive:
- Have B2B PR experience
- Be a creative and sociable person with excellent copy-writing skills
- Have a real interest in technology and the ability to articulate this
- Be a positive, can-do person with strong communication, time-management and planning skills
The Account Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £23,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits including 22+ days holiday and extensive training.
For more information about the Account Executive role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 8261209