Account Director - Travel and Leisure PR
Oxfordshire - £45,000
A growing Travel PR and marketing agency is looking for an experienced PR Account Director to support their international tourist board, hotel, villa, tour operator and airline clients…
Established for over a decade this independent agency is highly respected and have many awards to their name. Offering traditional PR services to a wide range of clients across the travel and leisure sector, this agency is highly valued by their expanding client base. Working with airlines, tourist boards, tour and cruise operators and luxury resorts, the agency's client portfolio spans from the Mediterranean, to South East Asia, and beyond. Based out of a vibrant office in an outstanding Oxfordshire location they are now looking to continue to grow their team and they need an experienced PR Account director to come aboard.
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional public relations support to the agency's clients as well as managing a team and winning new business where possible. The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- generate strategic PR plans incorporating creative and innovative communication strategies fully reflecting client objectives and challenges
- implement a broad range of PR activities including pitching and placing feature articles, organising media events, planning and hosting media fam trips, responding to media enquiries etc.
- produce a wide range of materials, including press releases, project and new business proposals, presentations and all other forms of communications content that delivers against client or agency objectives
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure retention and growth of the business, as well as Identifying and converting opportunities to grow and develop accounts with new and existing clients
- Identify, generate and qualify new business leads and Manage new business opportunities through to conversion
This is an ideal role for someone looking for a top agency outside of London. The agency is growing steadily, boasts an outstanding client portfolio and staff turnover here is exceptionally low. The opportunity to grow along with the agency is very real here and the role offers outstanding scope for growth. If you're looking to further your experience in travel PR OR you're looking to move into the area from a different consumer sector then this agency would love to hear from you…