We're on the search for a dynamic, well established PR Account Director with healthcare communications experience to join this award-winning, integrated PR agency. This south London agency have great travel links and are happy to consider applicants who can work part office based, part remote (to come in to play when the team return to the office).
The experience we need.
- You'll ideally be in a PR Senior Account Manager or PR Account Director position at the moment, with extensive experience in healthcare PR.
- You'll have helped to build, define, and deploy PR strategies for medtech/pharma/healthcare clients.
- Solid experience across all PR channels, to include traditional, social and digital, with excellent knowledge of the UK pharma market.
- Well connected in the healthcare sector with a black book of press contacts, and your finger on the pulse of emerging industry developments.
As PR Account Director you will lead an agile, talented team, and support the Managing Partner in building and rolling out key campaign strategies. You'll have the opportunity to manage a diverse client portfolio across pharma, medtech and consumer health.
This award-winning hybrid communications agency are proudly independent and well established in the healthcare and technology sectors. They put a big focus on individual learning and development and are well recognised in the field for running acclaimed campaigns that deliver positive change.
What you'll get in return.
- A competitive salary of between £50k - £55k.
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
- Remote and flexible working options.
- Lots of other benefits, to include health insurance, company phone and laptop, and your birthday off.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.