This is an excellent opportunity for a PR Account Director or Senior Account Director to join an established PR and communications agency, with a proven track record in delivering impact through compelling content though multiple channels. They pride themselves on being creative, energetic, brave and driven and looking for an established Account Director or Senior Account Director with B2C / Consumer & Corporate PR experience.
The experience we need.
As a PR Account Director, excellent communication and organisational skills are a given in this role. You will be self-motivated with the ability to motivate and inspire others. You'll be flexible, and have first class abilities in time management, to manage your own time and that of others. You'll want to take a role in leading a growing business, taking on the challenges of a fast-paced, boutique agency at a time of exciting business change.
You will have significant experience working in a senior role, for a similar ccommunications or marketing agency, predominantly in B2C channels, with an excellent appreciation of client service and results delivery.
As the team's Account Director, you'll get ample opportunities to make your mark and at the same time continue growing and learning, in a fun & challanging environment.
- Direct and manage the PR Account Management Team to ensure they achieve their objectives and receive all appropriate training and development.
- Manage the Client accounts, ensuring work is completed within agreed budgets and additional spend is agreed for work outside of existing remit
- Share knowledge to deliver the optimum programme for the client based on tactical expertise
- Draft, develop and implement Client proposals
- Develop and monitor the PR Account team’s budget to ensure the necessary financial resources are made available and that expenditure is kept within prescribed limits.
- Report budget status and present updates monthly, through face to face meetings to ensure relationships remain strong and they are aware of progress
- Responsible for financial account growth through cost saving initiatives, streamlining and new business
With a central office in Bristol, this agency has a team of around 30 talented employees. They are split across three core teams, and manage an impressive client portfolio. Fun culture, progressive career prospects and working environment.
What you’ll get in return.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- International travel opportunities
- Central Work Location
- Social Perks
- Chance to be part of the agency's key leadership team
How to apply.
To apply for this role, please click apply immediately. Fort any questions feel free to call Emma for further details.