Are you experienced in PPC & SEO, highly analytical and with a hands-on approach? Do you have an understanding/experience within an ecommerce environment, ideally with strong Amazon knowledge? If you are looking to join a fast-growing company in a role that offers great progression opportunities - apply now!
I am currently recruiting for a Sponsored Brands Anayst for our client, a fast-growing start up with impressive growth, who work with well-known brands.
Joining a busy team and working closely alongside the Account Management team, you will be responsible for maximising the success of the paid search activity our client run on behalf of clients on Amazon. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in building the processes necessary for long term success on the platform for our clients.
Duties will include:
- Creation and execution of Sponsored Brands campaigns based on internal best practice strategies and client directives.
- Management of daily bid optimisations across a large range of clients and campaigns
- Report learning and analysis to the wider team sharing your learning's for long term client success
- Run regular Keyword research and make content suggestions through the interpretation of the advertising data your campaigns will generate.
- Daily analysis and actions derived from the advertising reports generated
- Work closely with the Account Management team to build clients individual strategy, focusing on maximising sales with high ROI
Our client is looking for:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience; demonstratable track record of running and managing PPC campaigns, with experience with Amazon highly desirable however not essential
- Experience within an ecommerce background essential
- Hands-on, team player approach
- Desire to learn, understand and develop new bidding strategies that will enhance sales on Amazon through the use of PPC campaigns.
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative to drive results.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing start-up, which is going through an exciting period of growth across the company. Our client offers a flexible approach to working as well - with the option to work from home available. This role offers the chance to develop another team member, and progress within this department!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.