PPC Manager / Senior PPC Specialist
An ambitious PPC Manager / Senior PPC Specialist, is needed to join a fast growing Digital Agency in Fleet. This is a unique opportunity to progress your career by building and shaping a dynamic paid search team around you.
Experiencing exciting levels of growth, this vibrant agency specialise in providing PPC, SEO, CRO, social media solutions and bespoke website development for an exciting client list. Forming part of a fantastic company culture this opening represents a superb opportunity for a talented PPC Manager / Senior PPC Specialist to shape their own role, have an input into company direction, and benefit from a real possibility of rapid career progression.
Joining as a PPC Manager / Senior PPC Specialist you will focus on the strategy, implementation and daily management of PPC campaigns whilst managing and growing the paid search team. Whether you are overseeing the build and maintenance of all paid search and display accounts across Google AdWords and Google Display Network; optimising ad accounts; researching keywords, audiences and competitors; reporting on and analysing campaigns or designing A/B tests to improve performance and conversion, expect to work closely with the Head of Digital to ensure innovative PPC campaigns are delivered successfully.
To qualify.. Whether you call yourself a PPC Manager, Senior PPC Specialist, Paid Search Specialist, Pay Per Click Manager, PPC Account Manager, or similar we don't mind, your CV just needs to demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar PPC Manager / Paid Search role, ideally within an agency;
- The ability to build and maintain paid search and display accounts across Google AdWords and Google Display Network;
- First-hand experience in paid search operations, strategy and optimisation;
- Proven experience in keyword research, bid management, competitor analysis, data-led ad testing (including A/B and multivariate testing);
- The ability to use the latest programmatic marketing theory, practise and platforms;
- A strong attention to detail and a proven ability to build scalable campaigns;
- You are highly analytical and data driven;
- Knowledge of Google Adwords and tag manager;
- A highly motivated, flexible and adaptable nature;
- The passion and desire to build and manage your own team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a specialist in PPC Campaign management to progress their career in a collaborative, lively working environment that everyone loves to be in.