Interested in working for one the most innovative businesses around? Do you have vast experience across paid media and are looking for a new challenge to work for a full-service marketing agency?
The PPC Manager will join the PPC team which has recently experienced significant growth. You will own paid media activity for the brand across PPC, Paid Social, Display and Remarketing. You will manage the creation, plan and building of campaigns across all channels whilst ensuring continuous optimisation to drive continued performance.
You’ll be working for a fantastic company which holds digital marketing at the forefront of what they do on a daily basis. They work with numerous household names and their impressive portfolio is increasing by the day. This role is also fully remote, allowing for no commute, optimum flexibility and casual dress!
The main responsibilities for the PPC Manager
- Ownership of all paid media activity across agreed channels
- Design, plan and building of all paid campaigns, ensuring best-in class consumer campaigns
- Continuous data analysis, optimisation and reporting of all paid campaigns
- Monitoring and flagging digital competitor activity
- Accountable for innovation within the paid media space with emerging digital trends
- Mentoring and managing all members of the paid media team
The key skills for the PPC Manager
- 3+ years’ experience in a PPC role (agency preferred)
- Experience of working with the following packages - Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable working with large data sets
- Experience setting channel strategy across paid search
- Proven track record of delivering profitable marketing campaigns
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply now with an up to date CV or contact Charlotte Callaghan (email@example.com) for more information.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.