Reporting to the Global Digital Marketing Manager this role will see you leading on all search activities. After bringing their search function in house you will be responsible for the day to day management of PPC accounts.
- Manage Paid search accounts for all countries and deliver towards conversion targets
- Take the lead on all PPC activity.
- Manage the Google Analytics set-up
- Manage our social media advertising strategies - supporting team members in relevant countries to allow them to take advantage of the reach offered by these platforms
- Manage and grow our organic search visibility - providing support and direction to relevant team members in web and content.
Required Skills and Experience Level
- Solid experience of running PPC accounts (min 5 years) in Google and Bing Ads
- Solid experience of Facebook and LinkedIn Advertising (min 5 years)
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising landscape including social advertising, retargeting strategies using custom audiences. (min 5 years)
- Strong knowledge of website analytics practices (Google Analytics, and ideally also Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio)
- Experience of A/B testing for ad copy and landing pages, and potentially the use of tools for this purpose.
- Excellent communications skills, you are good at explaining what you do to non-digital marketers, and you understand how to use metrics and reports to support new insights
- Excellent digital analytics knowledge, you have a proven track record in using data to enhance marketing strategies.
- Some experience with SEO and SEO tools (we use SEMRush) would be advantageous.