- Leadership opportunities.
- Tight-knit, innovative team.
- Fast-paced environment.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Operations Director and working closely with the Founder, you will be the day to day lead for all paid search channels within the business. This is a newly-created senior position which will allow you to shape the role and eventually grow a team.
You’ll start off by reviewing the current campaign structure and bidding strategies to assess their strengths and weaknesses. You will then use this insight to generate a considered approach to increase traffic and revenue, whilst protecting the R.O.I. This will mean getting stuck-in and doing the work required to make the accounts successful, which will soon enable you to build-out your own team.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a digital marketing role, with a focus on PPC.
- Demonstrable experience running successful paid search campaigns.
- Ability to confidently communicate with senior stakeholders and other team members.
- Ability to use your own initiative and challenge current processes.
- Ability to be hands-on but also create strategic plans.
- You will be comfortable working to financial targets and managing budgets.
- Excellent time management skills are essential.
A competitive salary (D.O.E.) is on offer, as well as additional benefits which include: free parking, shower and bike facilities, the potential for flexible working and a yearly product allowance.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina on 01179 269 530 to hear more!