£25k + benefits
Have you just started your career in PPC and are now looking for you next step, in a brilliant agency were you can grow and progress?
Not only is this a fantastic role, you would also be working for a well-established and proudly independent agency who pride themselves on having a friendly, collaborative working environment.
The key purpose of your role will be to maximize the performance of each client’s social campaigns through monitoring and optimizing campaigns and helping to alleviate other team members workload.
As the new PPC Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and optimizing Performance to both Brand (20%) and DR (80%)KPI’s
- Building accounts from scratch in Excel, having a solid methodology for setup and optimisation.
- Troubleshooting tracking and set-up issues within all buying platforms.
- Responsible for day to day management of these campaigns for a range of clients, working towards pre-defined goals and optimising against the performance of these goals.
- You will also be required to make decisions on the best strategies to put in place in order to achieve these goals.
- Reporting back to the Account Manager’s and Director on performance of campaigns in Excel and keeping them abreast of changes and optimisations made on those campaigns. Generate and analyse advanced daily/weekly/monthly reports and highlight insights
- Defining requirements, tracking implementation and ad server integration with bid management tools
- Research, create and monitor scalable and effective Social campaigns from scratch
- Involved into CPC/CPA/ROI optimisation, A/B testing etc.
- Plan and forecast performance according to the trends and seasonality
- Budget management
- Very commercial in terms of the wider agency
What skills and person specifications are they looking for?
- 1 - 1.5 year managing and optimising campaigns working towards clients goals on a DR & Brand basis.
- Need to be an expert with Google and it’s targeting abilities, experience with Yandex, Naver a plus but not essential.
- Previous exposure to the use of third party tracking to execute monitor and optimise campaigns towards these goals
- Experience of setting up and maintaining client reports in excel
- Understanding of latest trends & technology
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
So, if you are looking to continue to progress in a PPC role for a fantastic agency, then apply now for immediate consideration!