My client, a highly recognised, luxurious retail business in Leeds are currently on the lookout for a PPC Executive to join their team. This family run business are always striving to introduce new products from around the world and seek to offer the highest quality products. This is a great opportunity for a PPC candidate to learn and progress within a diverse organisation.
As the PPC Executive, reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for a range of duties including:
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid search campaigns
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimised according to brief and best practice guidelines
- Help manage PPC budgets
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management for the company
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Analysing return on investment of all PPC campaigns and report to the Digital Marketing Manager
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
To be considered for this position you'll ideally have 1-2 years experience of working in a similar PPC position either client-side or agency. You will have a proven track record of driving successful PPC and paid search campaigns. If you have a passion for PPC and digital marketing in general with strong analytical and numerical skills then please send me your details!