PPC Executive – Agency – Manchester City Centre – £25,000
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? An award-winning media agency in Manchester City Centre is looking for an experienced PPC professional to join their talented team as their new PPC Executive!
Move in to a newly refurbished office, trendy office in Manchester City Centre. This agency are specialists in paid social and social media, display and data, where the PPC Specialist will be looking overseeing all PPC campaigns which are being produced for their clients. This agency is growing rapidly and is already represented around the UK with offices in London, Manchester and Edinburgh.
The specialist media agency is looking for someone with a wealth of paid search experience who can take a leading role in planning and implementing PPC campaigns. This will involve providing strategic direction for a client’s campaigns, ranging from audience analysis to trend analysis as well as competitor and threat analysis. The PPC Executive will work directly with the Head of Paid Search to help maximise the efficiency of campaigns and the team whilst testing and developing new products and marketing techniques.
The Main Responsibilities of the PPC Executive:
- Manage the whole campaign process for some of the agency’s biggest clients
- Lead and develop a team of PPC marketers and monitor workloads and quality
- Project manager campaigns in-line with other departments activity i.e. SEO and Display
- Provide strategic and tactical planning for all paid search campaigns
- Take a leading role in client meetings and new business pitches
The Key Skills Required:
- Educated to degree level
- At least 4 years of work experience in a hands-on PPC focused role
- An excellent track record of managing highly successful PPC campaigns
- A wealth of experience managing a team
- Qualified in Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Google Analytics
- Great communications and interpersonal skills
- A good understanding of other digital marketing disciplines