PPC Executive – Agency – Manchester City Centre – Up to £25,000
Potty about PPC? Ready for a brand-new role as a PPC Executive with our innovative Manchester City Centre client!
Our client is on the hunt for a talented PPC Executive who can join their team and run paid search campaigns for their portfolio of high-profile clients. The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator and a strong team player, both of these traits will lead them to success meeting client goals. Our client appreciates hard work, so in return for all of yours, they offer a range of great benefits including funding for personal development, free gym membership and private health insurance.
Are you ready to dive headfirst into a new role? Keep reading…
Roles and Responsibilities of PPC Executive:
- Developing cost effective PPC strategies for your portfolio of clients.
- Daily management of client’s Google AdWords accounts.
- Keyword bid management and compiling lists of keywords.
- Keeping up to date with PPC trends.
- Compiling reports measuring PPC activity, analysing results to inform future campaigns.
Key Skills and Attributes of PPC Executive:
- Google Ads certified.
- A degree in a relevant subject is beneficial although not imperative.
- At least 1.5 years’ experience in a PPC role, either agency or client-side
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.