Are you a confident PPC Executive looking to be a part of a beloved organisation with a reputation for world-class care? If so, apply now!
Rated as No. 1 in care by an independent survey, this North-London based hospital has an exciting opportunity for a talented PPC Executive to join their rapidly growing digital marketing team.
This well-established hospital and financially backed marketing team are changing the way they do things, a PPC Executive that has lead large budget campaigns would suit their plans for growth well. The PPC Executive will manage performance marketing campaigns including PPC, paid social in an effort their digital offering.
PPC Executive's with big-budget experience (£5k+ p/month) should apply.
About the PPC Executive Role
As PPC Executive, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a diverse and fast-paced culture.
Responsibilities of the PPC Executive:
- Lead end-to-end paid media campaigns including PPC and paid social
- Collaborate with the stakeholders at all levels from the Marketing Director to the wider central marketing team
- Establish the paid media channels as cornerstones of the hospital's digital performance offering
- Seize opportunities to consult with the digital team on the usage of innovative platforms including the Google Display Network
Desired skills of the PPC Executive:
- Ideally 1.5+ years' experience in PPC and paid social, preferably within an agency environment
- An entrepreneurial attitude, great time-management skills and high attention to detail
The PPC Executive will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £24k to £28k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including a competitive holiday package, health, pension and more.
For more information about the PPC Executive role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.