PPC Executive – Ecommerce – Blackburn – Up to £30,000
Does the prospect of flexible working hours excite you? Our client is in search of a PPC professional to bring a fresh perspective to the PPC Executive role available at their vibrant location in Blackburn
The client works on campaigns worldwide - including the UK, France, Australia, and the US, enabling the PPC Executive to play a key part in the drive of successful operations on an international level. This role will enable you to demonstrate your PPC experience and develop new skills along the way – playing a vital part in monitoring and influence and driving daily performance through PPC and Display Campaigns. There is also a number of benefits available, including 32 days holiday plus the opportunity to accrue up to 13 Flexi days.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will work towards optimising performance and the delivery of progressive growth targets. Having a strong trading mentality is extremely important, alongside a strong work ethic and a wide array of digital marketing knowledge across the board. As well as being an integral part of the department, encouraging the growth and direction of the eCommerce sector, you will also have the opportunity to work with a range of teams across departments e.g. Brand and Trade teams.
Feeling ambitious? Continue reading to discover what qualities make a great PPC Executive!
- Handling the management of all PPC accounts
- Analysis of keyword performance, and key optimisation techniques – investigate ways to reduce CPCS, drive traffic, reduce bounce rate and improve conversion rate, and improve ROAS. As well as working alongside industry leaders to obtain new associates and identify opportunities
- The review of advertising copy and perform tests in order to improve SERP positions and click-through
- Evaluate and monitor performance against targets to identify gaps and efficiency and develop detailed reports against business KPI’s, as well using both Criteo and GDN to monitor Display performance
- Play a significant part in the management of a £1M budget
- Support the Trading Team to ensure PPC is in line with all on-site activity and supporting each specific activity and feedback trends, as well as being an active member of the digital and eCommerce teams, and pitching in concepts and feedback
- Manage the promotional calendar and ensure day to day activities are completed to a high standard
The ideal PPC Executive will…
- Have experience in an Ecommerce role with a strong understanding of PPC best practice
- 18+ months of PPC experience
- A good understanding of Google Ads, Bings Ads, and Google Analytics
- Ideally proficient in Google Shopping – but not essential
- Familiar with Criteo and GDN systems
- Comfortable with analyzing and reporting, with strong numeracy skills
- Excel and/or BI Cubes experience preferred
- Good knowledge of attribution, and the effects of paid search on sitewide performance