PPC Executive – £20-£25k – Manchester
Do you have experience in paid search? Do you want to work for an international, digitally focused retailer, working in a vibrant office?
Forward Role are working with an exciting retail business who are expanding their digital marketing function and are looking for a PPC Executive to come and join their team. You will be a crucial part of the wider ecommerce team.
In this varied role, you will get the opportunity to be a part of paid activity across a range of brands, working closely with the Paid Search Manager.
- Oversee and monitor paid media activity
- Manage paid accounts across the business
- Play a key part in campaign planning and implementation across key platforms including Search and Google Shopping for various brands, in the UK and internationally
- Bid optimisation and management
- Reporting and analysis of paid activity, track performance and identify areas for improvement where possible
- Utilise Google Analytics to report across paid activity
- Keyword research
- Competitor analysis
- Ad copy
This opportunity would be suitable for a junior PPC Executive or Digital Marketing Executive with experience in PPC, looking for the chance to develop and to be a part of a supportive and rewarding team.
Experience required – ideally 1-2 years.
If you think you’re a good fit for this role then apply now to be considered or email your CV to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.