About the Company:
Our client is an exciting and growing online marketing company. They work with multiple, large, FTSE companies providing specialist digital marketing to HR departments helping them promote their careers to candidates online.
They are successful, growing, and motivated. Our client’s difference is that they focus on science and data-led decision making and the result is that, as well as being more creative and innovative, their online marketing is more accurate, fact-based and valuable than their competitors.
PPC Campaign Manager Responsibilities:
As the Campaign Manager you will be the valuable link between the delivery team and the Project/Account Managers and ensure all campaigns are running smoothly.
Your work will be varied and challenging working across two teams within the company. Day-to-day duties will include:
- On the delivery side, you will work across a number of Media Channels, such as Google Ads, Bing/Yahoo, Facebook.
- You will also work with some recruitment industry specific channels, such as LinkedIn, Indeed or Appcast, full training for those will be provided.
- On the Project/Account Manager side, you will be responsible to work directly with clients, reply to emails and phone calls and support the Project/Account Managers with their day-to-day work.
- You may also be asked to support the activity of junior PPC professionals in the business, helping to train and manage them.
- As you will be managing multiple PPC client campaigns and supporting Project/Account Management with client communication, we need someone who is dynamic and organized. You will own the PPC Process and are able to provide end-to-end services, from the strategy, setup, ad copy writing, monitoring & optimising and reporting, utilising the resources and team members as applicable. Your expertise and knowledge of the campaigns will be key.
PPC Campaign Manager Requirements:
- You should have at least 2-3 years’ experience in working with PPC channels, preferably in a client facing role.
- You will have a fastidious attention to detail.
- You must be an experienced user of Google Ads/Bing Ads and Facebook Ad systems. You must be comfortable in using all account and campaign settings, and ideally have experience with automation and scripts.
- Ideally you are also experienced in using Google AdWords Editor and optimisation systems such as Optymyzr. Experience in other PPC media such as LinkedIn or Indeed will also be of benefit but not a requirement.
- You will be highly organised, intelligent, personable and professional. Highly literate and numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- You will have an enthusiasm for digital marketing and a desire to understand and learn as much as possible.
- You will enjoy an entrepreneurial culture and be keen to join a fast growing, digital business with FTSE 100 client exposure, excellent career prospects and a team of like-minded, driven individuals.
PPC Campaign Manager Benefits:
- 23 days holiday with an extra day for every year you work up to a max of 26 days
- Career Progression with an allocated training budge
- Fully funded kitchen providing breakfast, fruit and snacks
- Bacon sandwiches at the beginning of every month
- Fully funded monthly team socials
- Pension Scheme