My client is an online retailer of personalised gifts and is currently looking for an experienced PPC & SEO Manager to join the business.
The Role: Responsible for driving and executing PPC & SEO strategy for this ecommerce business, the PPC & SEO Manager will be the search expert in this business to maximise the return on investment and return on advertising spend (ROAS).
- Manage all paid search and organic search activity
- Research keywords, monitor competitor sites and have responsibility for bid management
- Manage all affiliate partnerships and paid social media campaigns
- Display and re-marketing activity
- Experience of Google and Bing
- SEO - delivering front and back end content and measuring success
- Affiliate marketing
- Agency management
- Report on all ROI
As well as the salary of £30,000 - £40,000 (dep on exp), the benefits which accompany this PPC & SEO Manager role are excellent including; 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension, product discount, bonus, health insurance.
This PPC & SEO Manager role is commutable from Stratford on Avon, Warwick, Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Coventry, Evesham
Would also suit Search Marketing Manager, SEM Manager, Digital Acquisition Manager
PPC & SEO Manager, Warwick, £30,000 - £40,000