A Boutique digital agency located in London’s Silicon Valley is looking for a new marketing team member with emphases on PPC and Paid Social.
Our client is looking for individuals that are driven, energetic and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills and ability to report and present activity to clients.
You will have complete autonomy with full responsibility for multiple campaigns across a variety of sectors and niches including e commerce, property, science & tech, travel, lifestyle and more.
• Drive traffic, awareness & increase sales through the online channels
• Run paid search, shopping, social, display, video & re-marketing campaigns
• Research, plan & develop campaigns
• Carry out competitor analysis keeping an eye on what they do well and how this could be introduced into own strategy
• Daily check in, optimisation and regular reporting on performance across all initiatives
• Create & test audience targeting
• Test bidding strategies and find best possible mix between manual and automated bidding
• Collaborate with other teams such as creative or SEO to optimise the mix of paid and organic
• Work with developers in order to set up tracking
• Carry out campaign experiments and A/B testing
• Work with copywriters & design to create engaging ad copy and creative
• Manage media budgets
• Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
• Create projects timelines outlining deliverables, cost estimates, schedules and forecasts
• 2+ years' experience working on PPC campaigns in an agency
• Good sense of humour
Please note, if you have not heard back within 14 days unfortunately, your application was not successful on this occasion.