PPC & Paid Social Executive
Salary: £23,000-£26,000 per annum
Hours of Work: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
About the Company:
A new and exciting position has become available at one of the UK’s fastest growing online print organisations. Our client is a rapidly growing e-commerce business where you can really add value and make a big impact in their fast-paced working environment.
Whether their customers are in need of uniquely designed business cards or eye-catching flyers, they offer a vast range of high-quality products at market-leading prices. As specialists in online printing, they are experts at what they do and they’re looking for talented individuals who know their stuff too.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced PPC professional to join a dynamic and innovative, UK leading print company. Working within the marketing department and reporting to the Head of Search, the PPC Executive will be responsible for utilising a seven-figure budget in order to help the business achieve its goals in regard to revenue, new customer acquisition and existing customer retention.
PPC & Paid Social Executive Responsibilities:
- Manage our PPC activity on platforms such as Google, Bing, Facebook, Criteo and more to achieve set KPI’s
- Looking after all aspects of PPC including bids, keywords, ad copy and creatives, targeting and more
- Reporting on performance, understanding the different ways in which results can be measured in order to give a well-rounded analysis
- Staying up to date with the latest PPC news and features, ensuring that we take advantage of new opportunities in an efficient and timely manner
- Working with our account managers at Google and Facebook to develop our strategy based on best practice and new functionality, including enrolling on beta tests
PPC & Paid Social Executive Requirements:
- 2 years + experience in a PPC/Pay per click role
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role, ideally in an ecommerce business or working for ecommerce clients
- Good analytical skills and an ability to improve our scoring on Google
- Proficient in using Google Ads, Google Analytics and Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience with Facebook Ads and Bing Ads (Desirable)
- Strong understanding of how PPC auctions work
- Knowledge of different types of PPC ads including text, shopping, display and video
- Excellent analytical skills, being able to review large quantities of data and identify optimisation opportunities
- Strong communication skills and good written English
- Solid organisational skills, being able to manage your own workload and complete recurring and one-off tasks to a high standard and within an agreed timescale
- Comfortable working individually but also with colleagues, helping to deliver cross-channel marketing activities
- Keen to learn and study towards relevant qualifications
If you think that you are suitable PPC & Paid Social Executive role, please apply now!