A rapidly growing B2B publisher is looking for a PPC and Digital Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team in London. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will take complete ownership over executing successful PPC campaigns as well managing all aspects of digital marketing. The company is experiencing major growth at the moment so it is the perfect role for someone to progress their career with a passion for PPC and strong knowledge of paid search platforms, as well as working with data.
Key Responsibilities of the PPC and Digital Marketing Executive
- Executing successful PPC campaigns through Google AdWords, social media and all paid channels.
- Executing all aspects of digital marketing, including digital campaigns by working with CRM platforms, websites and external partners.
- Email marketing to promote the company's products and brands.
- Innovating new ways to gain new customers, as well as retaining existing customers.
- Tracking campaign costs to ensure no overspend.
- Delivering turnover targets for sales generated via all digital channels focusing on PPC.
Key Skills of the PPC and Digital Marketing Executive
- You must have strong PPC experience particularly Google AdWords.
- Strong knowledge of paid search platforms and a good working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- You have to be confident in managing data, as well as being proactive in coming up with solutions to problems.
- Proven track record in managing campaign budgets.
- Optimisation passion - (Email marketing, User experience)
If you have proven PPC experience as well as enjoy a passion for digital marketing, and would like to work for a rapidly expanding publisher, then please apply with your CV today.