Better Placed are delighted to be working with a luxury bathroom retailer based outside Leeds city centre. The company started its journey 10 years ago and are now competing with the largest online bathroom retailers in the UK, this company is a real success story that has continued to thrive and launch new products and now are at a stage where they are growing their digital marketing prescience.
This is a brand new, blank canvas position centred all around PPC. The PPC analyst will be responsible for acquisition of new and existing customers through all digital channels but primarily PPC. There really is no better time to join such a rapidly growing company! The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, creative and passionate about all things digital and PPC.
- Work with the PPC manager to deliver paid search activity
- Cost estimate and budget management
- Manage the delivery of product data feed to their feed management supplier and other third parties
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
- Carry out regular testing and optimisation across multiple accounts and languages
- Ensure that PPC budget is adhered to at all times
- Carry out keyword research and competitor analysis on a regular basis in order to find new business opportunities
- Extensive knowledge of keyword strategy aims and goal
- Experience within a multichannel environment would be an advantage, but not essential
- Competitor and SWOT analysis
- Be competent with Microsoft office packages such as word and excel
- Extensive knowledge of paid search methodologies and techniques for managing search campaigns on Google (Yahoo and Bing an advantage)
- Constantly measuring PPC effectiveness and contribution to growth
The ideal candidate will have:
- A confident, positive and can-do attitude
- The ability to manage complex and multiple tasks with good prioritisation
- A clear understanding of the KPI's that measure successful campaign performance
- Experience working with in the bathroom sector
- A high standard of written and oral English
If successful in this role you will see your career go forward and gain constant progression whilst influencing your own marketing strategy. To be considered for this role please apply with your CV.