PPC Account Manager | £28k - £36k | International eCommerce Agency - Central London
This international eCommerce agency, with 100+ employees globally, is rapidly growing following a hike in Amazon and eCommerce traffic during the COVID-era. As such, they bolster a healthy mix of clients ranging from tech and electronics giants to locally booming foodservice and hospitality brands who've adapted well over lockdown.
*In steps an ambitious PPC Account Manager*…welcomed by a young, bright, and high-performing team of eCommerce pros (10+), the successful PPC Account Manager must be capable of hitting the ground running in response to the high demand from clients. As Amazon advertising specialists, this agency sees Amazon and eCommerce platform experience in the PPC Account Manager as a must.
Flexible working has been long-established at this market-leading agency and the PPC Account Manager can expect 1-2 days a week in their stylish Covent Garden offices and the rest of the week in a location of their choosing.
An exciting opportunity like this, for a talented PPC Account Manager, would need to be met with strong PPC and Amazon advertising experience, ideally from an agency environment. PPC Account Executives looking for a step up should apply!
About the PPC Account Manager Role
Responsibilities of the PPC Account Manager:
- Lead paid search and Amazon sponsored ads for a diverse mix of key accounts
- Own the media spend budgets
- Readily engage with clients on marketing strategy
- Track and analyse performance with the relevant tools
- Collaborate with a vibrant eCommerce team
Desired skills of the PPC Account Manager:
- Ideally 2+ years' experience in PPC, from agency environments
- Experience in managing campaigns on Amazon or a similar eCommerce platform
- Elite communication skills and a track record of being client-facing
- Project management and time management abilities of the utmost degree
The PPC Account Manager will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £28k to £36k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including flexible working and more.
For more information about the PPC Account Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.