This multinational data driven agency, with 300+ employees across EMEA, is rapidly growing and has services that span across digital marketing, tech, data, BI, and more.
They are seeking an immediately available PPC Account Executive with client-facing experience who can harmonise well with the high-performing paid search and paid social teams. Based in Central London in a lively and vibrant district, you're never out of options for activities when not "on-the-clock".
An ambitious PPC Account Executive who can be just as accessible to clients as they are to their own team would thrive in this opportunity. The successful PPC Account Executive can implement winning paid search and paid social strategies for a diverse range of clients.
An exciting opportunity like this, for a talented PPC Account Executive, would need to be met with paid search and paid social experience, ideally from an agency environment. PPC Account Executives or PPC Assistants looking for a challenge should apply!
About the PPC Account Executive Role
Responsibilities of the PPC Account Executive:
- Activate data-driven PPC campaigns for a diverse mix of key accounts (paid search and paid social)
- Collaborate with multi-national internal stakeholders to deliver a unified approach across all agency services
- Track and analyse performance with the relevant tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc.)
Desired skills of the PPC Account Executive:
- Ideally 1+ years' experience in PPC from an agency environment
- A track record of implementing bespoke paid search and paid social campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with commercial acumen
The PPC Account Executive will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £24k to £28k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including an annual ski holiday.
For more information about the PPC Account Executive role or to apply, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 850 6133.