Based on-site you will be part of a multi-skilled and vibrant Rapid Response design team delivering Graphic/Presentation design of corporate documents, presentations and marketing material that showcase high levels of creativity and understanding. As a Rapid Response Presentation Designer, you will be a key part of a new team aiming to solve one of our biggest Issues.
Reporting in to a senior art director / creative director, the successful applicant will have experience developing creative concepts through to final delivery of Artwork. You'll have a deep affinity with layout, typography and ideas-generation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You are experienced at taking, questioning and understanding creative briefs.
- You have a demonstrable ability to interpret, and in an engaging manner, visually communicate marketing messages and complex data, both diagrammatically and in tabular form.
- You are skilled at producing both design for print, presentations and interactive documents. You have a demonstrable desire to develop your design skills and knowledge of how to utilize these.
- You are a designer who is comfortable and capable of taking a job through from concept to final artwork.
- You are a great team player with a client centric focus and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships with colleagues and clients alike. You are trustworthy and conscientious – someone who takes responsibility for their work.
- You have gravitas and are able to work under your own initiative whilst effectively managing workloads and client timescales.
- It is essential a Presentation Designer can demonstrate excellent Powerpoint presentation examples and skills in packages such as Word, Prezi and Keynote and have the ability to create default style sheets and masters.
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Display and advanced understanding of typography, with a sharp eye for detail, including spelling and grammar
- Ability to work within a creative environment to express images and copy as exciting, informative and attractive presentations and implement original graphic design solutions and thinking to individual projects