Are you an immediately available commercially minded, Corporate Communications/ Public Affairs, Campaigns Manager? This is an exciting opportunity to work within a busy, forward thinking FTSE 100.
This is a varied role, offering a six month initial day rate Umbrella Company contract (maternity cover). The client is looking to appoint someone who can balance strategic campaign management with a hands-on approach to planning, coordinating and delivering a range of external campaigns.
- Due to the nature of some of these external campaigns, a background in Public Policy/ Affairs would be helpful!
- Comfortable taking a lead of producing and overseeing a broad range of Corporate Communications.
- Interest in varied topical issues like climate change, sustainability, zero carbon emissions would be of helpful!
- Previous work in Corporate Communications, Investor Relations and International Campaigns beneficial.
- Stakeholder management: working within a matrix environment and large wider communications/ marketing team to plan and execute high profile external international communications campaigns.
This role will be based in Central London (remote working for now). Interviews commence mid January with a view to starting late January/ early February.