PMO Analyst - £50k - Popular Health Insurance and Financial Services Brand - Central London
This widely-recognized financial services and health insurance provider, with thousands of nationwide employees, promotes financially savvy and healthy lifestyle choices to millions. Headquartered in Central London, a methodical PMO Analyst would have lots of opportunities to grow within a diverse and highly skilled operations team.
An exciting opportunity like this, for a talented PMO Analyst, would ideally be met with insurance industry experience. The successful PMO Analyst can look forward to taking on a variety of modern, new-age projects that ultimately contribute to the betterment of everyday people.
About the PMO Analyst Role
Responsibilities of the PMO Analyst:
- Strategically align the use of portals
- Lead projects related to the Sales data that transform company-wide objectives
- Act creatively within ad hoc projects, using a mix of PMO research and implementation tools
Desired attributes of the PMO Analyst :
- Ideally 3+ years' experience in project management, tech, information systems and/or data role
- Preferably, working knowledge of portals, XML messaging, and Origo standards
- A great attitude on top of good analytical and problem-solving skills
The PMO Analyst will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £40k to £50k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the PMO Analyst role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.