Location - Leeds. Agency - owned channel agency. Experience - previously worked with prominent blue chip brands across numerous sectors. Read on to find out more …..
The agency is part of a network led by ambitious entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit. Their mission is to continue to help brands thrive with some passion, humility, some magic and plenty of hard work, and who work with some of the world' best clients. This agency from the group have continued their successive 8 year growth increasing the groups presence in the north of England. Describing themselves as 'the owned channel agency' their focus is on everything that is not paid for media - a broad description - brand consultancy and identity, cx, product design, product innovation, packaging, content, social, technology, events and employee engagement.
The Planning Partner will be reporting to the CEO of the agency's Leeds (new) office and will actively be involved in pitches and client development (year one) which is key. As the Planning Partner you will lead the development of a diagnostic proprietary planning tool that has been scoped to assist in efforts to analyse clients owned channels.
Working with the team to build strong relationships with key client stakeholders, as well as working with client and internal teams to ensure their client's creative output are second to none. The opportunity will be to develop a strategy and planning team in your vision - an opportunity to be part of a growing brand in and a fast-growing UK Group. As Planning Partner you will be creating a business that is moulded by you and others in the senior team, to create, grow and be rewarded for its success. And in the process, building a team that deliver all parts of the strategy cycle, from research to insight, brand strategy to creative development and cx & comms planning.
Is it you?
This role needs a self-starting proactive person who is confident and creative in everything they do. They are persuasive and compelling and able to present arguments that will convince clients and team members alike and have the ability to work across numerous channels. Key skills and responsibilities include:
- An entrepreneurial passion for growth and business development
- Being able to articulate and interrogate client needs based on the brand and business strategy
- Working with and inspiring the team to produce clear and directional strategy, founded in commercial and consumer insight.
- Using research to create original and innovative insights and provide a high-quality interpretation of research findings
- Writing inspiring creative briefs
- Being able to consult on a marketing strategy level, alongside channel specific briefs
- Constantly raise the standard of strategic output across all client accounts
- Inspire a culture of strategic thinking and innovation throughout the planning department and the wider agency
- Build strong relationships with clients, inspiring and exciting them about our strategic work and our delivery on their brand promise
- Develop effective quality assurance and sign off mechanisms and to have the final sign off for all work leaving the agency
- Lead and present the outcome of strategic work for new business pitches
- Act as a role model within the group's planning community, assisting in driving their planning culture
- Drive the creation of compelling case studies and content that can tell our story plus support award entries
- Unafraid to seek out external profile building, speaking slots, award judging opportunities.
- Guiding and mentoring the team, inspiring junior members within the team with your creative and technical knowledge
- Line managing direct reports, including carrying out performance reviews.
Salary: up to £90K plus bonus and benefits.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If this role is something you have been waiting for, then don't wait any longer. Please send Ali your CV via the "link" with details of your suitability for this role to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter