We have a new position for a Junior Planner / Planning Executive to join one of our busiest clients. It's a fantastic opportunity for a recent grad with an inquisitive mind looking to grow a career in marketing strategy. No specific experience is necessary, just an ability to think big and present information in an engaging way and present ideas to colleagues / clients.
The experience we need.
- Good presentation skills - ability to present information in a clear and compelling way
- Be an effective communicator
- Have a positive attitude with 'get up and go'
- Excellent organisational skills
- This role will be well suited to a bright, enthusiastic, proactive individual, willing to turn their hand to a variety of tasks, in a busy environment
- Be inquisitive and hungry for knowledge
The Junior Planner / Planning Executive will:
- Use a mix of research and data to generate insights about consumers, brands or products that will shape compelling creative work.
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions and workshops to develop bigger and better ideas
- Collate and present results for campaigns
- Organise and maintain an insight database for clients.
- Take research briefs for new projects and new client pitches and turn findings around quickly
- Master a range of research tools and understand which are most appropriate to use for different briefs and requirements
A very well established, South West based multi-award winning agency who are seriously on the march! With a raft of new opportunities on the horizon, it's a great time to join a business who are seriously ambitious and whose work combines data, CRM and creativity to bring exceptional customer engagement.
They have an enviable agency vibe where everyone gets stuck in working with global brands to produce a positive, collaborative and above all successful end result. To widen the net we are considering candidates based in a variety of locations and able to work from home, not just the South West.
What you'll get in return.
Starting salary around £20,000 with excellent career progression. Excellent company benefits, flexible working.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.