Job Title: Planning Director - Top 20 PR Agency
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, birthday off, health cover, 6% contributory pension, season ticket loan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, ride to work scheme, gym membership, breakfast allowance, company socials.
About The Top 20 PR Agency
My client is a very well-established, multi award-winning, global PR and communications agency with offices in four different continents and part of one of the world's largest umbrella communications groups. This agency work with some of the biggest names in the consumer, finance, health, and technology space across a wide range of disciplines.
With a London office of over 150 digital and PR professionals, and satellite offices in Europe, Asia, the US and Australia this agency has truly global scope and influence. They are a truly integrated agency, fully investing in the great potential social media and online content can achieve for a business.
The career scope of this role is truly what you want to make of it, and the focus this agency put on individual development means as Planning Director, you will have the support you need to achieve great things for yourself and to make your mark on the agency as a whole. This agency have won multiple awards for their work-place culture and career prospects, so is the perfect place to hone your skills, develop as an individual and be a core member of the agency's Strategy and Planning function.
About The Planning Director Role
As a Planning Director, you will sit in the centre of the agency in close proximity to the Senior Management Board, working on a mix of clients such as HSBC, Johnson & Johnson, BT, the NHS and many more.
Key Responsibilities for the Planning Director:
* Take a lead role within the agency's central planning function, with the opportunity to work with every team throughout the agency
* Work with blue-chip clients in strategy development and planning across owned, earned and paid channels
* As an innovator within the PR space, this role will see you work across both traditional and digital channels, bringing your knowledge of digital trends and forward-thinking to create cutting-edge PR plans and strategies
* Presenting and selling into existing clients and contributing to the on-boarding of new clients
* Be the point of contact for planning and insights for your colleagues, both junior and senior.
About The Successful Planning Director
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has experience in planning and strategy development or is perhaps in an account handling role but would like to specialise in a classical planning role.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Planning Director:
* Circa 5 years' experience in a similar role
* Creative, imaginative and strategically thinking
* A classical planning background with experience working on blue-chip clients
* A background in PR
* Experience presenting and pitching to clients
* Strong digital knowledge and interest in social and content.
The Planning Director will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Planning Director role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.