If one of the World's largest activation agencies was looking for a Direct-to-Consumer/Channel Planning Strategist with over 9 years' experience of consumer product launches nationally within the Canadian and wider North American market would you want to know more? Then read on ….
Our client is probably one of the world's largest activation, award-winning, multi-practice marketing agencies who influence buying behaviour with transformative creative solutions informed by rich data and sharp insights. With teams in 56 markets, they are the largest and most international agency of its kind and have expertise in shopper, digital, experiential, relationship, promotional and trade marketing and are part of a wider global network, who find hidden gaps between intention and action and create innovative tools and ideas to close them.
The Montreal office is 25 strong and as the Direct-to-Consumer / Channel Plan Strategist you are remarkable thinker with a proven track record in launching new-to-market brands or categories within the Canadian consumer environment through 1-2-1 Network Marketing programs.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned based on the needs of the team but core day to day responsibility include:
- Operational lead and collaborator with innovative category redefining media and channel partners.
- Taking the lead in evaluating the alignment of national programs, tactics, and media plans for next generation and FMCG products ensuring proper execution
- Acting as the primary liaison to internal resources, championing all content, storytelling and digital innovation
- Identifying and sharing opportunities and suggestions on how to develop proprietary strategic planning tools and research
- Owning the development of planning bids, proposals and manage the scope and deliverable
- Choosing the appropriate frameworks, tools and approaches to use in solving client problems
- Support the completion of the learning summary / reporting of findings ensuring socialisation of learning across agency teams
- Leading executive / expert interviews and client presentations.
- Contributing to business development and thought leadership activities.
Is it you?
As a Direct-to-Consumer / Channel Plan Strategist with over 9 years experience with proven 360-degree consumer product launches nationally within the Canadian and wider North American market you are a professional who has coordinated and mastered direct to consumer sales and marketing strategies aimed at educating consumers, inducing trail and achieving full product adoption at mass scale. Some of your experience and skills include:-
- Proven experience as a channel strategist as well as robust touch point planning experience with a focus on the development of direct to consumer marketing models and a strong focus on implementation of category and product education activities whilst achieving robust sales targets
- A media savvy individual who possess access to and knowledge of alternative ATL, TTL and BTL media channels
- Demonstrated domain knowledge and expertise in a range of skills, such as business model development, financial modelling, product portfolio planning, organisational strategy, channel and go-to-market models, customer / market research etc.
- Proven examples in cultivating and developing innovative alternative channels with fresh touch points to further expand the traditional direct to consumer marketing practice
- Experience in regulated categories like pharmaceuticals or experience in launching first-to-market brands will be a bonus
- Experience in creating cultural moments/movements through clutter cutting direct to consumer marketing activities will be advantageous
- Proven experience in leveraging Digital, PR and influencer management as part of the overall marketing channel deployment mix will be a key asset
- Previous experience on Retail, Beauty, FMCG and heathcare brands is a bonus
If you have evidence of these skills and attributes then we urge you to get in touch so that we can spill the beans on who this agency is and the client you will be working with.
Salary: up to £100K (CAD$170K) dependent on experience+ bonus and benefits
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, or a donation to Walking With The Wounded for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link to them
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter