- Key coordinating support for the Content Marketing team, activities, and forums by helping to facilitate the delivery of optimum end-to-end multi-channel campaigns and content.
- Helping manage the delivery of multiple stories, campaigns and production at any one time and re-planning accordingly to deliver projects on time.
- Support the Project Lead in the souring and creation of documents for the weekly forums, monthly Content Strategy Meetings, and any other relevant governance forums.
- Helping to establish collaborative ways of working with internal and external teams.
- Provide key support for all content planning, development, production and reporting initiatives across the Marketing & Communications Department.
- Identifying and planning around interdependencies, troubleshooting and re-planning.
- Helping with the set-up and creation of production schedules, shoots, and receipt of edits, approvals etc.
- Helping track production, amplification and other areas of budget spend.
- Content and social media in-house and/or agency experience
- Proven experience delivering multi-channel campaigns: developing timing plans, identifying interdependencies, highlighting delays and implications, facilitation of cross functional working and briefing, defining working processes and sign-offs
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Proven conceptual knowledge of a breadth of creative disciplines including design, content development and front-end development across online and digital.