Are you interested in being an Associate Director, planning for an Automotive giant, at a renowned agency?
This agency understands that their employees are their greatest asset, so they make sure their employees are rewarded and looked after in terms of career growth, social life and personal welfare. Coupled with market leading insight and resources, they are award winning for both the campaigns they produce, and employee satisfaction. They are looking for an experienced Associate Director, to head up their Planning Team across their Automotive accounts. Reporting to the Business Director, you will be ensuring great relationships are developed across the team, which will be reflected in your work; improving the commercial health of the Client. Whilst delivering brilliant planning yourself, you will be inspiring the team, to do likewise, which will mean you are recognised for doing fantastic work. You'll also enjoy benefits that includes an on-site bar, sports and social clubs and manicures and massages.
- Embed a strong planning culture within your team, ensuring you are the lead planning contact for clients and become a trusted strategic planner
- Lead the systems planning process for all clients projects
- Ensure your team are consistently delivering on key components of great work
- Demonstrate your curiosity and attention to detail, when presenting regularly to clients both over the phone and face to face
- Atleast 4 years' experience in an Account Management position, to ensure you have the skills to hit the ground running
- Fantastic and articulate communication skills, to enable you to establish yourself as a trusted, strategic partner
- Enthusiasm and a passion for Comms Planning
- Effective in Client Communications, to ensure the continuation of an established and so-operative client relationship
If this role interests you, Click Apply Now!
Cecily Price, Media Planing and Buying