Planning Account Director
£45,000 - £50,000
Are you looking to progress as a Planning Account Director, with an industry leading FMCG client with lots of scope?
A leading large network agency, with a range of impressive and exciting clients and market leading insight and resources, are looking for a Planning Account Director to join their thriving FMCG team. They are award winning for both the campaigns they produce and employee satisfaction, with the Planning Account Director playing a crucial part in designing the audiences, connections, content and measurement, that deliver the most innovative and effective solutions to clients.
- As Planning Account Director, you will be responsible for understanding the target specified audiences in addressable and non-addressable media and validate the approach to ensure that the defines audience can be connected with at the scale required
- You will work closely with you Business Director as a key client liaison across your supremely exciting clients with their range of renowned FMCG brands
- You will plan campaigns with clients that are flexible and hugely open to change and new ideas, with a roster of brands of varying sizes and target markets, making this an enviably varied and exciting role!
- The ideal candidate will be an exceptional Comms Planning Professional with a proven track record of producing outstanding work for large clients
- Will have a broad knowledge and understanding of the market dynamics of all media, including the strengths, roles and key partners in each
- You will have a high degree of knowledge of the UK media market and a deep understanding of the role of technology in driving opportunities to target audiences
- You will have experience managing people and a keen interest in FMCG market space is preferred
If this is the next step in your career path you were looking for, Click 'Apply' Now!
Cecily Price, Media Planning and Buying at Aspire