An opportunity has arisen for a Planner to work for a multi-award winning integrated marketing agency based in Oxfordshire. You could be a planner or in a strategic client services role currently, or you could be a Marketing Manager at a small technology company with strategic responsibility across the full marketing mix. Either way, as the Planner you need in-depth digital know how and broad marketing experience including delivering the marketing strategy.
The experience we need.
- Be used to analysing sources of information insights which can act as a foundation for inspired integrated marketing campaigns.
- Cut through the clutter to identify and distill the business challenge.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the latest B2B marketing trends to pinpoint and develop the most appropriate and innovative campaigns.
- Be experienced in demand generation and channel/partner strategies.
- Be ROI focused.
- Have a strong understanding of the IT and Technology sector and B2B audiences.
As the successful Planner, you'll have demonstrable success working across online and offline campaigns. You'll present strategic proposals to new and existing clients using analytics and an in-depth understanding of marketing trends.
This agency has an enviable client portfolio of global brands and is looking for an experienced integrated planner who can help them continue their success.
What you’ll get in return.
You will be rewarded with a great salary of £35-50k dependant on experience, plus bonus, private health care and pension.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.