- If you’re an agency experienced Planner looking for your next role at a fast growing marketing agency, then look no further.
- Shape, drive and deliver astute strategic and multichannel communications plans.
- Stunning offices in a rural location on the outskirts of Bath, commutable from Trowbridge, Swindon, Chippenham and South Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
As Communications Planner you’ll be highly skilled in combining market data, qualitative research and product knowledge in a way that will enable the creative team to produce stunning marketing ideas. Working closely with the Account management team you’ll develop insight and strategic recommendations to address current issues, maximise opportunities and create communication plans to deliver campaign objectives. You’ll also translate audience insight and knowledge into clear concise creative briefs, review campaign performance and present recommendations.
What experience you’ll need
- To be successful you’ll have a natural ability to think strategically and be an analytical and logical thinker.
- You will be working as a mid-weight or senior digital planner at a marketing, creative or digital agency at the moment.
- You could be in client services as an Account Manager, Senior Account Manager or Account Director responsible for devising strategies for your clients and wanting to make a move into a planning role.
- Someone who is highly commercial, articulate and engaging would fit right in to this dynamic team.
- You will have the flexibility to adapt to client requirements and connect with consumers on a local level, as well as a thorough understanding of the changing media environment and the (used) of varied media channels to target different audiences along the way.
- You’ll be able to own strategic conversations with clients, run brand workshops and come up with compelling positioning ideas.
- You will have sound knowledge of a variety of marketing disciplines from digital (social and eCRM), print, media and brand.
Along with the limitless career progression opportunities that are on offer in this fast growing agency, for your hard work you will be rewarded a salary of £30k - £40k depending on experience and additional benefits including pension, health insurance, free parking and regular socials to name a few.
If you think you’ve got the talent we’re hunting for then why not send us your CV through today? We’re always happy to hear from talented Planners!